Closing Date: 28th November 2021
Scotia Homes are looking to recruit a full time Maintenance Operative (Taper/Handy Person) to join the Customer Care department working on new housing developments in the Moray and Inverness area.
Successful applicants will:
• be skilled and experienced with the ability to carry out general maintenance repairs to a high standard, including, but not limited to, joinery, taping and paintwork.
• prioritise Customer Care and must be able to work in occupied properties, being tidy, courteous, and professional at all times.
• be able to follow company policies and apply risk-based thinking to work activities.
• be able to work in a team or alone.
• ensure all paperwork in relation to job instructions is completed timeously and to a high standard.
• have a willingness to work away for a few nights as and when required (occasionally).
• hold full and clean driving licence and a valid CSCS card.
To apply, please provide your CV with a letter of application:
By email to: